Friends coming over? Whip-up a quick, healthy Banana Bread that everyone will love! I never throw away bananas .. now you won’t either!
My Beautiful Banana Bread recipe is a total hit for coffee or tea time. Goes delicious with my Velvet Latte.
- 300g smashed ripe banana
- 3 free range eggs
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or melted ghee
- Half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons all natural baking powder
- 2/3 Cup Coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons My Ultra Clean Pea Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
Preheat your oven to 170 C. Lightly oil and line a large loaf tin.
Blend banana, syrup, oil, cinnamon, vanilla, coconut and eggs in a food processor. Add the flour, baking powder, protein powder and cinnamon. Mix well.
Spoon batter into the tin. Bake for approx. 40 minutes (a skewer inserted into the centre should come out dry).
Remove from the oven and allow to cool before turning out the loaf.