Chocolate lovers eat your heart out! You can enjoy a couple of pieces of your own home-made magnesium and antioxidant rich chocolate anytime. You can also impress any dinner party by making chocolate in 10 minutes!
- ¼-1/3 cup My organic cacao powder
- 1⁄4 cup organic coconut oil or ghee (melt in saucepan if it has solidified)
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or raw honey
Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
Place into ice-cube trays and freeze for 15-20 minutes. Break out into individual pieces for perfect portion control.
- Add a small handful of my chopped activated nuts for a chocolate and nut sensation.
- Add goji berries or dried fruit of choice