Inspiring Wellness in an Unhealthy World
Sonia Osborne is an international nutrition coach and educator with over 20 years experience. She works along-side the Singapore medical community and has now helped 100s of people change their state of health, and quality of life, through nutrition, lifestyle and mindset change. Sonia is continually studying but her formal qualifications include:
- Holistic Nutrition, Nature Care College
- Nutrition Psychology, Cadence Institute
- Weight Loss Coach and Personal Trainer, Donna Aston Academy
- Australian Centre for Obesity Management Team, Monash University and The Alfred Hospital
- Bachelor of Business Marketing, Queensland University of Technology
- Senior food and product development manager (major manufacturers)
- Food and Spirit Practitioner, CFSPP
- Food and Nutrition Coach, Australian Food Coaching Institute
Sonia Osborne is a long-standing international nutrition coach and educator who works with individuals and corporations to improve their physical, mental and emotional health. “Health” is Sonia’s profession, past-time and passion and she lives by everything she is devoted to teaching.
Sonia’s is learned in her field and gifted with a unique ability to connect with people. She specialises in bio-individual nutrition and behavior change methods that successfully achieve wellness in an unhealthy world. Her unique personalised programs enable people to embrace ‘food as medicine’ and successfully provide life giving habits and thoughts that improve people’s quality of living.